Maynuo M9712 DC 300W, 0-30A, 0-150V Electronic Load
- Maynuo Electronic Co Ltd
- Regular price
£1,260.60 inc. VAT£1,050.50 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Maynuo M9712 DC Programmable Electronic Load is designed to dissipate 300W and is ideal for battery, solar cell, power driver and power supply testing.
- Six high-speed operation modes: CC, CR,CV, CW,CC+CV,CR+CV
- Over-current, over-voltage, overpower, over heating and polarity reversal protection
- High-luminance vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) screen with two lines, four-channel display
- Intelligent fan system will automatically activate based on changing ambient temperatures
- Soft-start time setting, activating the power supply in accordance with the set voltage value
- Battery test and short-circuit test functions
- Capable of rising edge and falling edge dynamic testing
- Supporting external trigger on either input or output
- External current waveform monitor terminal output terminal
- Supports remote voltage compensation and multi-data storage
- Power-on-self-test, software calibration and standard rack mountable
- Edits arbitrary waveforms in the list function.
- Available with RS232/RS485/USB serial interfaces
The new M97XX series programmable DC electronic load is a new generation product designed by Maynuo Electronic Co. Ltd. Incorporating high-performance chips, the M97XX series delivers high speed and high accuracy with a resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA (basic accuracy is 0.03% and basic current rise speed is 2.5 A/μs). M97XX series have wide application from production lines for cell phone chargers, cell phone batteries, electronic vehicle batteries, switching power supplies, linear power supplies, and LED drivers, to research institute, automotive electronic, aeronautic and astronautic, maritime, solar cell and fuel cell etc. test and measurement applications. From 150W to 200KW.