The ASIX EduKitBeta is a feature-rich educational board dedicated as an option to MUBeta emulator.
The EduKitBeta Board is a feature-rich educational board dedicated as an option to the MUBeta emulator. It allows for debugging of both the simple and complex applications with the popular PIC® microcontrollers.
The combination of EduKitBeta Board with MU Beta emulator is especially suitable for the users familiar with the basics of the microcontroller programming who want to enhance their knowledge about various typical integrated and external peripherals used in the real-world applications - A/D converters, analogue comparators, timers, I2C communication (serial EEPROMs and thermometer), serial communication (RS232), etc. This board enables the user to become an expert in the PIC® MCU programming.
The following devices are fitted to the EduKitBeta Board:
- 4 potentiometers connected to analogue inputs (A/D converter, analogue comparator)
- 4-digit 7-segment LED display with 3-wire serial control
- LED diode
- 2 pushbuttons
- I2C devices: 24LC01 serial EEPROM + LM75 thermometer
- RS232 connector and level converter (connected to the PIC16F62x UART pins)
- Piezo-buzzer (connected to the PIC16F62x PWM output pin)
- Reset button
The board further contains power supply circuits and the connector to the emulator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.