Kinetis Clicker Board
- Mikroelektronika d.o.o.
- Regular price
£42.24 inc. VAT£35.20 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Kinetis Clicker Board™ is an amazingly compact starter development kit which brings Click Board™ connectivity an NXP's Kinetis ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller.
The Kinetis Clicker Board™ is an amazingly compact starter development kit which brings Click board™ connectivity an NXP's Kinetis ARM Cortex™-M4 microcontroller. The board features all you need to get started: a low power ARM Cortex™-M4 32-bit MK22FN512VLH12 microcontroller, a USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
Hundreds of possibilities with Click boards™. With mikroBUS™ socket, you can take advantage of the huge potential of Click boards™, the constantly expanding range of over 1000 add-on Click boards.
Programming. To make your prototyping experience as convenient as possible, STM32 M4 clicker is preprogrammed with a USB HID Bootloader. Just download our mikroBootloader application and you’re ready to upload your firmware. On-board mikroProg for Kinetis connector enables programming through external programmer/debugger.
This compact board brings flexibility of click add-on boards to your favorite microcontroller, making it a perfect starter kit for implementing your ideas.
- MK22FN512VLH12 MCU, delivering 120 MHz of processing power, 512KB of Flash, 128 KB of RAM. Micro USB connector.
- Two LEDs, two push buttons, and a reset button.
- Micro USB connector.
- mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins. See Standard Specification.
- Single mikroBUS™ socket for adding Click additional boards.
- Small, affordable, yet powerful starter development kit.
- Mounting holes simplify integration.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings.