Adding product to your cart
The PIC32MX Clicker Board™ is an amazingly compact starter development kit that brings an innovative mikroBUS host socket to your favourite microcontroller. The board features all you need to get started: a 32-bit PIC32MX534F064H microcontroller, USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
Hundreds of possibilities with click boards. With mikroBUS™ socket, you can take advantage of the huge potential of click™ boards, the constantly expanding range of over 300 add-on boards.
Programming.To make your prototyping experience as convenient as possible, the PIC32MX Clicker Board™ is preprogrammed with a USB HID Bootloader. Just download our mikroBootloader application and you’re ready to upload your firmware.
NOTE: On-board mikroProg for PIC, dsPIC and PIC32 connector enables programming through external programmer/debugger.
Clicker Board for PIC32MX
Frequently Asked Questions
The PIC32MX Clicker Board™ brings flexibility of Click add-on boards to your favourite microcontroller, making it a perfect starter kit for implementing your ides.
- PIC32MX534F064H MCU, delivering 80MHz/105DMIPS of processing power, 64KB of Flash, 16KB of RAM.
- USB MINI-B connector.
- Two LEDs, two push buttons, and a reset button.
- mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins. See Standard Specification
- Single mikroBUS™ socket for adding Click additional boards.
- Small, affordable, yet powerful starter development kit.
- Mounting holes simplify integration.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device