Creating a new project based on the Microchip PIC MCU can quickly be started using a Development Board.
We offer several Microchip PIC Development Boards. Each development board includes:
- A Socket for connecting the PIC MCU variant you choose to use
- A Power Supply Unit
- Debugger/Programmer for placing your application into the MCU and testing it.
- A range of switch inputs and LED outputs for simple testing
- A number of mikroBUS sockets for housing Click Boards™
- Optional displays for developing user interfaces
Every MikroE development board is supported by MikroE development software. The IDE control platform has knowledge of every development board configuration and includes a software framework to make interfacing to the development board much easier.