Adding product to your cart
The MINI-M0 for STM32 is a small ARM Cortex-M0 development board containing the STM32F051R8 microcontroller. It perfectly fits into a standard DIP40 socket. Board is equipped with a 16MHz SMD crystal oscillator and 32.768KHz crystal which can be used for the internal RTCC modules. It has a Reset button and three signal LEDs.
Board comes preprogrammed with a fast USB-UART bootloader, so no external programmers are needed for development. It operates on a 3.3V power supply. The onboard voltage regulator allows the board to be powered directly from the USB cable.
MINI-M0 for STM32 MCU Board
Frequently Asked Questions
The MINI-M0 for STM32 Board can be used as a substitute for 8-bit microcontrollers in DIP40 packaging working on 3.3V, thus adding exponentially more power to your target device.
- STM32F051R8, 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M0 CPU with frequency up to 48MHz. It features 64Kb of Flash, 8K RAM and extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os.
- USB-UART (FT230x), Signal LEDs, Crystal oscillator and Reset Button on board. RX and TX LEDs are available for monitoring UART communication.
Board operates on 3.3V power supply only. Dedicated voltage regulator enables the board to be powered directly from on-board USB connector.
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader
- Perfectly fits into DIP40 socket
- Fully supported in mikroE ARM compilers
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device