Adding product to your cart
The MINI-M4 for STM32 is a small ARM Cortex-M4 development board containing the STM32F415RG microcontroller. It is pin-compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20 microcontrollers and it perfectly fits into the standard DIP40 socket. Board is equipped with a 16MHz SMD crystal oscillator and 32.768KHz crystal which can be used for the internal RTCC module. It has a Reset button and three signal LEDs.
The MINI-M4 for STM32 comes preprogrammed with a fast USB HID bootloader, so no external programmers are needed for development. It operates on a 3.3V power supply. The onboard voltage regulator allows the board to be powered directly from the USB cable.
MINI-M4 for STM32 MCU Board
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mini-M4 for STM32 Board can be used as a substitute for 8-bit microcontrollers in DIP40 packaging working on 3.3V, thus adding exponentially more power to your target device.
- STM32F051R8, 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M0 CPU with frequency up to 48MHz. It features 64Kb of Flash, 8K RAM and extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os.
- USB-UART (FT230x), Signal LEDs, Crystal oscillator and Reset Button on board. RX and TX LEDs are available for monitoring UART communication.
Board operates with a 3.3V power supply only. Dedicated voltage regulator enables the board to be powered directly from on-board USB connector.
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader
- Perfetly fits into DIP40 socket
- Fully suported in mikroE ARM compilers
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device