Adding product to your cart
The Lipowsky Baby-LIN-RC-II, just like the standard Baby-LIN, is a USB-to-LIN-bus converter, with a significant difference being the integrated keyboard. This keyboard allows you to run predefined instructions, which are stored in the controller, on any LIN-Bus device connected to the controller.
The Lipowsky Baby-LIN-RC-II can be used stand-alone, having been programmed by a PC.
Lipowsky Baby-LIN-RC-II LIN Bus Host Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
- Supports LIN-bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.
- Baby-LIN-RC-II offers all features of the standard>Baby-LIN-II.
- Can be used as stand-alone remote control for LIN-bus.
- In addition, a freely programmable membrane keypad with 6 keys is integrated.
- Through optional shift functions (F5/F6) it is possible to program up to 12 virtual keys.
- Any LIN-command can be assigned to the individual keys.
- Starting from an LDF (LIN Description File), it just takes a few minutes to realize a complete manual control unit for your LIN-bus.
- Simulates your LIN-master and if applicable additional LIN-slaves (system simulation).
- Perfect for demonstration, test applications, service and all other situations, where LIN-devices have to be handled manually.
- The device supports the expanded SDF-V3 format.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device