Array 3715A 0-30A, 0-300V, 0-200W DC Electronic Load
- Array Electronic Co Ltd
- Regular price
£565.72 inc. VAT£471.43 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Array Electronic 3715A DC Programmable Electronic Load is designed to dissipate 200W and is ideal for battery, solar cell, power driver and power supply testing.
ARRAY 3715A programmable electronic load, as a new generation product of ARRAY Electronic Co., Ltd., is designed with high performance. It provides you powerful test function, user-friendly HMI, as well as RS232 interface to support SCPI and Labview. 3715A can be widely used in scientific research and production fields such as aerospace, shipbuilding, automotive electronics, solar cell, and fuel cell etc.
- 4 basic test functions: CC, CV, CR and CP
- 16 bits DAC and 12 bits ADC converters integrated
- The minimum operating voltage is less than 2V at the load's full rated current. The maximum current can be acheived even though the input voltage is 0V. This is especially useful for fuel cell, solar cell and other new energy test applications
- Perfect protection assures high reliability in the most complicated of test environments
- Powerful sequential test function; with a minimum step time of 50mS, and a maximum step time of 99999S.
- Cycle time can be adjusted between 0-255 and a sequence can be chained to another one to acheive even more complex test procedures
- A high-efficiency, intelligent cooling system can effectively reduce system temperature and enhance power density
- Status saving function simplifies test operation
- The combined use of knob and digital keypad makes the operation more convenient and user friendly.
- Save/Recall function can save multiple groups of common settings
|Power||250W at 40oC|
|Minimum Operation Voltage@ Full Scale Current||2V|
|Current Range Resolution (Accuracy)||1 mA （0～3A）±0.2%±5mA|
|10 mA （0-30A）±0.2%±30mA|
|Voltage Range Resolution(Accuracy)||0~360V|
|Resistance Range Resolution (Accuracy)||0～2000Ω|
|Store Capacity||4 lists|
|Protection Features||OV, OC,OT, OP,RV|
|Voltage||AC110V or AC220V±15℅|
|Frequency||48 to 63Hz|
|Net Weight||5 kg|