The SuperPro-500P is a low-cost universal device programmer from Xeltek.
The programmer is fitted with a 48-pin ZIF socket and includes 48 separate pin drivers. Devices with a power supply voltage as low as 1.2V are supported.
Support is provided for over 23,000 devices. Adapters are available for most device packages. Please ask.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Extremely fast speed.
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers.
- PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode. Under PC hosted mode the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful functions.
Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
Password can be set for project files and production volume control
Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- WINDOWS XP/Vista compatibility/Win7
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.