Adding product to your cart
The lighting desk is still in the truck and you need to test the rig - nanoScope tx is for you!.
The NanoScope tx is a simple, battery-powered DMX512 transmitter built into a translucent case with an integral 5-pin XLR connector.
Two modes of operation exist; In °Cycle Mode', the product cycles through six different profiles. In 'Lock Mode' the product continuously transmits the selected profile, and remembers the selection across a power cycle.
Artistic Licence NanoScope DMX512 Transmitter
Frequently Asked Questions
The NanoScope tx has two modes of operation exist, selected by a recessed slide switch which also doubles as the power switch.
In °Cycle Mode, the product cycles through six different profiles.
In Lock Mode the product continuously transmits the selected profile, and remembers the selection across a power cycle.The DMX profiles include: .
- Fade All: All channels fade from zero to full and then back to zero.
- Alternate: Snaps between all even and all odd channels at full.
- Rig Ch 6: Walks through six consecutive channels for RGB lamp check.
- Rig Ch 8: Walks through eight consecutive channels for RGBW lamp check.
- Rig Ch 512: The classic rig check mode. Walks through all channels.
- Ramp All: All channels fade from zero to full and then snap back to zero.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device