Tag Connect TC2050-IDC-NL Cable
- Tag-Connect, LLC
- Regular price
£61.72 inc. VAT£51.43 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Tag Connect TC2050-IDC-NL 10-Pin No-Legs Cable with Ribbon connector.
Note: The cable fitted with a male connector should only be used where the existing cable is permanently fixed to the interface device.
Tag-Connect’s TC2050-IDC-NL “No Legs” Plug-of-Nails™ programming cable is a 10-conductor cable fitted with a spring-pin Tag-Connector that conveniently plugs directly into your PCB and terminates in a 0.1″ ribbon connector.
- Plugs straight to your PCB – No mating connector or header required!
- Requires only a tiny 0.03″ footprint of pads and locating holes in your PCB.
- Zero Cost Per Board!
- Tiny Footprint!
- High-Reliability Spring-Pins make a Secure Connection and are rated for over 100,000 operations.
- Footprint has no height and can reduce the size and space requirements of your PCB.
- A great way to make test and debug signals available at no cost and with minimal board space.
- Can be retained in place using a TC2050-CLIP board.
Tag-Connect cables provide a simple, reliable means of connecting Debuggers and Programmers or other test equipment to your PCB’s while lowering board costs and facilitating efficient production programming. Tag-Connect uses a specially designed (Patent Pending) connector which eliminates the need for putting a programming header or other mating connector on every PCB. Instead, Tag-Connect uses tried and tested spring-pins rated for over 100,000 operations to make a secure connection to a special footprint pattern of pads and locating holes in your PCB.
The tiny “No Legs” footprint takes only 0.03 square inches (about the same board space as a couple of SMT resistors) which means you can locate the footprint right next to the MCU if desired.
This 10-conductor cable has a TC2050-NL Tag-Connector on one end and a standard 0.1″ ribbon connector on the other and is suitable for use with most many MCUs / FPGAs and JTAG programming and debug operations.
A growing range of adaptors are available for specific and generic applications such as Xilinx SPARTAN and VERTEX FPGAs, TI MSP430 (TC2050-IDC-430), etc
Also available in self-retaining “legged” version TC2050-IDC.