Xeltek SuperPro 6000E Ultra-Fast Universal Programmer
- Xeltek, Inc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
The Xeltek SuperPro 6000E is a USB-interfaced ultra-fast stand-alone universal programmer based on an ARM9 CPU, with built-in 144 universal pin drivers and support for NAND devices up to 256GB.
- Supports ------- IC devices from ---- manufacturers as of ----.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Ultra-fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144 pins.
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
- Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via
20-characters, 4-line LCD display with 6-KEY
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 7 & Vista & XP 32/64 bit
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions:
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides production quality tracking.
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main unit: Dimensions 148(L) * 216(W) * 94(h) mm; Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 301(L) * 252(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 6.2 lbs (2.8Kg)
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device