Maynuo M9811 200W, 30A, 150V LED Electronic Load Simulator
- Maynuo Electronic Co Ltd
- Regular price
£1,221.00 inc. VAT£1,017.50 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Maynuo M9811 is designed for simulating LED loads for LED driver applications and can simulate loads up to 200W and 30A.
- Six high speed operation modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CV
- Over-current, over-voltage, overpower, over heating and polarity reversal protection
- High-luminance vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) screen with two lines, four-channel display
- Intelligent fan system will automatically activate based on changing ambient temperatures
- Soft-start time setting, activating the power supply in accordance with the set voltage value
- Battery test and short-circuit test functions
- Capable of rising edge and falling edge dynamic testing
- Supporting external trigger on either input or output
- External current waveform monitor terminal output terminal
- Supports remote voltage compensation and multi-data storage
- Power-on-self-test, software calibration and standard rack-mountable
- LED mode for an LED power driver test, steady reading, compatible with simulating the capacitances sensitive driver
- Edits arbitrary waveforms in list function
- Available with RS232/RS485/USB serial interfaces.
M98 series DC electronic load, as a new generation product of Maynuo Electronic Co., Ltd, is designed for the LED driver application. A special circuit is designed for the LED driver on the base of the M97XX series. Incorporating high-performance chips, the M98XX series delivers high speed and high accuracy with a resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA (basic accuracy is 0.03% and basic current rise speed is 2.5 A/μs). M98XX series have wide applications from production lines for cell phone chargers, cell phone batteries, electronic vehicle batteries, switching power supplies, linear power supplies, and LED drivers, to research institute, automotive electronic, aeronautic and astronautic, maritime, solar cell and fuel cell etc. test and measurement applications.