Maynuo M9717 DC 3600W, 240A, 150V Electronic Load
- Maynuo Electronic Co Ltd
- Regular price
£3,654.00 inc. VAT£3,045.00 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Maynuo M9717 DC Programmable Electronic Load is designed to dissipate 3.6KW and is ideal for battery, solar cell, power driver and power supply testing.
- Six high speed operation modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CW
- Over-current, over voltage, over power, over heat, polarity reversed protection
- High-luminance VFD screen with two lines& four channels display
- Intellegent fan system will be automatically initiated according to the temperature
- Soft start time setting, carrying the power supplier according to the voltage value set
- Battery testing and short-circuit function
- Available of dynamic testing and rising edge and falling edge setting
- Supporting external trigger input and output
- External current waveform monitor terminal
- Supporting remote voltage compensation and multi-data storage
- Power-on-self-test， software calibration and standard rack mount
- Communication mode: GPIB/RS232/RS485/USB.
The new M97XX series programmable DC electronic load is a new generation product designed by Maynuo Electronic Co. Ltd. Incorporating high-performance chips, the M97XX series delivers high speed and high accuracy with a resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA (basic accuracy is 0.03% and basic current rise speed is 2.5 A/μs). M97XX series have wide application from production lines for cell phone chargers, cell phone batteries, electronic vehicle batteries, switching power supplies, linear power supplies, and LED drivers, to research institute, automotive electronic, aeronautic and astronautic, maritime, solar cell and fuel cell etc. test and measurement applications. From 150W to 200KW.