Dediprog EM100Pro SPI Flash Emulator
- Dediprog Technology Co Ltd
- Regular price
£360.00 inc. VAT£300.00 exc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Dediprog EM100Pro is a SPI Flash emulator based on RAM memory in order to offer The best up to date performance.
The Dediprog EM100Pro has replaced the EM100. This advanced tool has been designed in close cooperation with the Serial Flash suppliers to emulate the behaviours of all the market Serial Flash and also the next generation Serial Flash. HardwareThe EM100Pro has two 2.54mm pitch males connectors of: * 2x2 for the Reset and Trig signals * 2*10 for the Emulation signals The EM100Pro is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector, users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI signals, supply the memory and control the controller or application status. Please refer to Table 1 for the EM100Pro 2x10 header pin out. DediProg also provides the EM100pro ISP Cable which is used to connect the EM100Pro programmer to the 2X5 2.54mm ISP Pin Header on board.
- Emulate all the market Serial Flash (suppliers, families, densities and future road map serial Flash). Memory part number to be selected by user on the software list.
- Densities: from 512Kb to 512Mb SPI Flash
- Frequency: from DC to 75MHz (chipset and application dependant)
- I/O: Unidirectional SPI input and output
- Transparency: Small add-in capacitance to the application SPI bus
- Pins option: Support Wp, Hold and Reset features (when supported by the target Serial flash)
- Memory Power: 3.3V, 3V, 2.5V, 1.8V 9 Vcc monitoring for Power On Reset and I/O level auto set.
- Instructions: Support standard market Serial flash instructions and features.
**To view the EM100 Pro full specification, look under downloads.