Introducing the CAT-to-DB9 Adapter Cable
Your Solution for Caterpillar Heavy Duty Vehicle Data Logging
Are you looking to capture J1939/FMS data from your Caterpillar heavy-duty vehicle? Look no further!
- Designed for Caterpillar heavy-duty vehicles
- 1.5-meter length for flexibility
- Seamless connection to your CANedge/CLX000 CAN logger
Unlock the Power of J1939 Data
- Effortlessly record J1939 data
- Gain valuable insights into your vehicle's performance
- Monitor and analyze critical information
- Tailored specifically for Caterpillar vehicles
- Ensures a reliable connection every time
- Simplify your data-logging process
For All Other Vehicles
Are you not driving a Caterpillar? No problem! Check out our regular J1939-to-DB9 adapter cable for compatibility with various vehicles.
|Adapter Cable Length||150 cm|
|Adapter DB9 Pins||In accordance with CiA 303-1|
|Compatibility||High Speed CAN Bus (ISO 11898-2) incl. e.g. CAN FD, SAE J1939, NMEA 2000|
|Cable Thickness||22 AWG (0.50 mm2)|
|Connectors||9-pin D-sub (DB9) female to CAT 9-pin deutsch (female)|
|Temperature||Operating temperature: -20degC to +80degC|
DB9-CAT adapter pinout
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.